Find my reservationClose
Politsei- ja Piirivalveamet (PPA) palub C-kategooria sõidukite juhtidel, kes soovivad ületada piiri elavas järjekorras Luhamaa ja Koidula piiripunktide kaudu, arvestada täiendava ajakuluga, seoses suurenenud sõidukite hulgaga. Võimalus on piiri ületada Narva piiripunkti kaudu läbides Sillamäe ooteala. Samuti soovitame teha broneeringu kindlale kellaajale ja sõita ootealale broneeringus määratud kellaajaks.
All vehicles with reservation will be directed to Malmi Street to enter the border crossing point upon invitation. Vehicles that have entered the Narva waiting area are automatically registered in the live queue, and called to the border crossing point after the vehicles registered on the website and there are still vacancies during the given hour. The measure has been implemented in order to avoid traffic jams on Malmi Street in the city of Narva.
From 21 June, it will be possible for vaccinated people from all third countries to travel to Estonia. It is necessary to check whether the person needs a visa. Vaccinated people are also not subject to the restriction on freedom of movement.
The 10-days restrictions on movement and COVID-19 testing are not mandatory for individuals (both when arriving from Europe and other regions), who:
(1) have suffered from COVID-19 and no more than six months have passed since they have been declared cured;
(2) have undergone COVID-19 vaccination and no more than one year has passed since its completion.
(3) who are employees of a diplomatic mission or a consular post of a foreign country or the Republic of Estonia or their family members or holders of an Estonian diplomatic passport;
(4) who arrive in the Republic of Estonia in the framework of international military cooperation;
(5) who are members of foreign delegations arriving in the Republic of Estonia for the performance of duties on the invitation of a state or local authority;
(6) who are directly involved in transporting goods and raw products, including loading of goods or raw products, and who arrive in Estonia for the performance of duties;
(7) who arrive in Estonia for the purpose of providing health services or other services necessary for responding to an emergency;
(8) who are directly involved in international carriage of goods and passengers, including a crew member and a ship’s crew member servicing an international means of transport and a person performing repairs or warranty or maintenance work on such a means of transport, and who arrive in Estonia for the performance of duties;
(9) whose purpose for arriving in the Republic of Estonia is directly related to the provision of passenger transport services and who are servicing travel groups;
(10) whose purpose for arriving in the Republic of Estonia is related to ensuring the continuity of a vital service;
(11) who are using the territory of the Republic of Estonia for immediate transit.
Traveller’s questionnaire for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 https://iseteenindus.terviseamet.ee/#_blank
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
There will be a scheduled interruption in the information systems of the Estonian Tax and Customs Board (ETCB) from 22:00 on the evening of 4 December, which is expected to last until 09:00 on the morning of 5 December. During the interruption, the online services environment e-MTA and the information systems and X-tee services accessible from the e-MTA will be unavailable. Queries about public information in the ETCB information systems cannot be made during this period either.
Estonia can be entered by Estonian citizens and residents, including people with the temporary residence permit or right of residence:
• Estonian citizens who are holders of Estonian passport;
• Estonian citizens who are holders of Estonian ID card;
• Citizens of the EU who are holders of the Estonian ID card;
• People who are holders of the Estonian alien’s passport (so-called grey passport);
• Foreign citizens who have the Estonian residence card. For instance, people:
Estonia cannot be entered by people who:
• come to Estonia visa-free, with a Schengen visa or Estonian visa:
Estonia may be entered only by foreigners without symptoms who:
• are directly related with the transport of goods and raw materials, for instance, drivers and loaders;
As an exception, the Police and Border Guard Board may allow foreigners without symptoms into Estonia:
• who are direct descendants (i.e. children and their children) or ascendants (parents and their parents) or the spouse of an Estonian citizen or a person who is a holder of an Estonian ID card or residence card;
• in case the entry into the state is justified on account of exceptional circumstances, for instance, in case a mother with a visa and her child are located in different countries.
People entering Estonia will be asked to provide information about their travel journey, travel companions, possible contacts with the potential infected and whether they have any symptoms that might indicate a viral infection.
Data is collected from people entering Estonia through checkpoints on the eastern border in Narva, Koidula and Luhamaa, as well as Tallinn airport, harbours and border crossing points on the Estonian-Latvian border in Valga and Ikla. People will be asked to fill in a form, and if necessary, to provide additional information.
Additional checks may prolong the process of crossing the border, however, they are necessary in order to protect people from the virus.
Police and Border Guard Board asks people who travel across the border often to avoid doing that where possible. This will help reduce the risk of the virus spreading and help reduce queues in border points.
Data is only collected from people entering Estonia. In order to save time, forms can be printed and filled in before crossing the border.
Partners from the Estonian Tax and Customs Board and Estonian Defence League are involved in the activities.
As of May 20, 2019, it is no longer possible to pay by credit card when using the call center's services.
We remind you that in order pay for the services by phone, the call has to be made using an Estonian phone number and to have enough payment limit. It is still possible to make a reservation and pay by credit card as before, via the Internet and at the border crossing area.
ROAD TOLL WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN ESTONIA AS OF 1.01.2018.
From 1 January 2018 Estonia will introduce a road toll, similarly to other member states of the European Union. The road toll will be time-based, enabling drivers to use the network of public roads within a fixed period of time. Road toll is not dependent on the number of kilometres driven.
The toll rate depends on the total weight of the heavy goods vehicle (category N2 and N3) and its trailer, the number of axles, and the emission class of the heavy goods vehicle. The charges will be levied on trucks registered both in Estonia and abroad. The toll rate will depend on the gross weight and the number of axles of the truck and its trailer, as well as on the emission class of the vehicle.
Road toll should be paid before proceeding to the road. Payments can be conducted 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The right to use the road will be valid after making the payment. Road toll can be paid via webpage www.roadtoll.ee/eng from 20 December 2017.
Infotelefon 24h: +372 611 9400
ROAD TOLL SUPERVISION
If the road toll has not been paid, the supervisory authority has the right to fine both the driver and the owner of the heavy goods vehicle. The supervisory authority also has the right to forbid the driver to move any further with the heavy goods vehicle. The driver is not allowed to continue driving unless the road toll has been paid for the heavy goods vehicle.
More information www.roadtoll.ee/eng or e-mail: email@example.com
ATTENTION! FROM 1 JUNE 2017, THE RULES FOR THE USE OF GOSWIFT AND WATING AREAS ARE SPECIFIED.
The organisation of entry in road border crossing points is governed by the State Borders Act. According to sections 8^2^ (1) and 8^6^ (1) of the State Borders Act, the Ministry of the Interior has transferred the organisation of entry of vehicles in the Narva, Koidula and Luhamaa road border crossing points to Goswift OÜ, OÜ Collade, Paldiski Sadamate AS and AS Transservis-N by Contract No. 7-3/620-1 and AS Sillamäe Sadam by Contract No. 2-19/9-1, under public law. According to the amendment to the contract signed by the Ministry of the Interior and the providers of the service, the procedure for the refund of the fee for the use of waiting areas is specified (published in the state gazette Riigi Teataja: -https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/110052017005).
According to the amendment, the waiting area fee can be left as prepayment or claimed for refund if the place in the queue is not used. It also specifies, when the fee is not refunded or left as prepayment. Namely, if the place in the border crossing queue reserved for a car (upon reserving a place in the queue, the user has chosen A or B or BC as the category) is cancelled less than 24 (twenty-four) hours before the planned time of border crossing and the place in the border crossing queue reserved for a lorry or bus (upon reserving a place in the queue, the user has chosen C or CE or D as the category) is cancelled less than 48 (forty-eight) hours before the planned time of border crossing, the waiting area fee shall not be refunded. It is still possible to change a reservation on similar terms as laid down earlier.
Making the reservation for crossing the border the fee for the place in queue 1.50 eur and for the waiting area (according to the vehicle category) should be paid immediatelly
Without paying, one can take a place in the queue only if the vehicle is registrated in the live queue by self-service terminal in waiting area and if the vehicle is staying in the waiting area for less than 15 minutes.
Attention! From 05.11.2016 the prices of Luhamaa waiting area are going to change
|Wating area rate||A||B||C||D|
|In Luhamaa||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
A waiting area of motorbikes and passenger cars for border crossing opens in South-East Estonia
Due to the increased number of border crossings by passenger cars and the necessity to grant road safety on the roads leading to the border crossing point, a waiting area of motorbikes and passenger cars opens at the Koidula Border Crossing Point as of 1st November. Opening the waiting area includes the possibility to book time for border crossing and get fast time overview of queue times for border crossing.
Starting from 01.11.2016, it is mandatory to pass through the waiting area, however, if there is no queue, passenger cars and motorbikes will not be charged for taking a place in the queue and for using the services of the waiting area, provided that the vehicle is registered into the live queue at the waiting area by using a self-service booth and the vehicle is directed to the border point within 15 minutes. If the place is booked for a vehicle by service personnel of the waiting area, at the website or by phone, then the service is payable according to the applicable price list.
Attention! From 23.05.2016 the prices of the electronic border queue and waiting area are going to change.
The new prices are:
for booking a place in the electronic border queue online, in the call-centre and in the waiting area: € 1,50
|Waiting area rate||A||B||C||D|
|In Luhamaa||0,05 €||3,20 €||11,20 €||11,20 €|
|In Koidula||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
|In Sillamäe||-||-||14,47 €||-|
|In Narva||1,00 €||3,00 €||14,00 €||14,00 €|
NB! Prices include VAT.
From 23rd May there are going to be several changes in the border queue management service for A and B category vehicles:
at Koidula border crossing point one cannot book a place in the queue and one doesn’t have to go through the waiting area. Vehicles wanting to cross the border must drive straight to the border. .
at Narva border crossing point for booking a place in the queue for a certain time one must pay 1,50 € for border crossing and pay a waiting area fee according to the category (A-kat € 1.- ja B-kat € 3.-);
B-category vehicles should arrive within 20 minutes from waiting area to BCP
without paying one can take a place in the queue only if the vehicle is registrated in the live queue Narva waiting area self-service terminal and if the vehicle is staying in the waiting area for less than 15 minutes
Attention, Starting at 06.10.2014 additional rules applies to C and BC category:
* At least half of the gross weight of the vehicle arriving at the waiting area, has to be declared on the same day a driver makes a booking in the border crossing electronic queue, or earlier.
* Keep in mind that in order to use the priority queue line, all goods inside the vehicle, have to belong to a time-sensitive product group.